Every year on the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving there is a teachers convention that is held in the Anaheim Convention Center. This convention is for Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and I have attended from 2000- 2006. It used to be the highlight of my school year as a teacher because it was a time to learn new things and get refreshed so that I could be the best teacher possible. In 2007 I wasn't working so I didn't get to go to ACSI and it made me sad, but this year I am back working at a preschool and my boss (Margaret, my sister) was so nice to let me attend with all the other teachers. We had so much fun going to seminars and hanging out getting to know each other better. The only sad part was that my friend, Tiaja, who I used to go to convention with for many years wasn't there because she just had a baby, so I felt there was something missing this year. She was missed! So here's a few pictures of me at convention and some of the wonderful ladies I have the privilege of working with this school year.

All of us at Bubba Gumps

Linda and Christi

Christi, Kelsey, Sherrie and me

Margaret and Ellen

Me with Jana Alayra

Regina, me and Margaret
No comments:
Post a Comment