God is good and so is life. Our daughter, Felicity is growing and learning so much everyday. We are really involved with Church and love all the great people God has put in our lives! Kevin is at an awesome station, and is learning so much. I get to stay home with our little girl and I love the time I spend with her. God has truly blessed us!
For Kevin's 28th b-day I surprised him and we went to Catalina Island for the day. We had both never been there before and we've always talked about going. We had a wonderful, relaxing day just walking on the beach and looking in the cute shops. Kevin said it was exactly what he needed since he's been working a lot lately. We definitely would love to go back and go snorkeling because it is just beautiful there.
1 comment:
Awwww, that's so sweet! Looks like lots of fun and special memories. :)
Rachel
Post a Comment