The night started off with Kati, Bobby, Amy, Ty, Kevin and me all going out to dinner at Famous Dave's. They have pretty good food and it was a restaurant that Kevin and I had never been to.
Next we headed to Kati and Bobby's to meet up with Wyndi and Rob and that was where the limo was picking us up.
The ride to the club was fun, we had a cool driver. Wyndi and I are always thinking of safety first so we were the only ones who put on our seat belts. Everyone else was making fun of us but if we had gotten into an accident, then they all would have wished they had put theirs on as well.
At the Canyon Club on Thursday nights a band called spazzmatics play 80's music every week. That's who we went to hear and they were supposed to begin at 10:30pm. Unfortunately for some of us(not me) who don't like club music that is all they played until midnight when the band finally appeared on stage. The band was great, all 15 minutes that we listened to them.
Overall I had a blast and I could tell that Kati had fun too. That's all that matters:)














2 comments:
It was fun... Let's do it again!
What a blast! Looks like you waved your freak flag a little too. :)
Rachel
Post a Comment