I love directing the kid's choir at church. I'm learning so much and I get to work with wonderful, talented children who bless me every week with their hard work and their sweet hearts. We had a busy month in December, every Sunday we were performing somewhere. On the 7th we sang Christmas carols in the lobby of our church and our music pastor had to come and ask us to wrap it up cause the church service was starting and everyone was standing in the lobby still listening to our choir sing. Then on the 14th we got to sing in big Church and the kids did so well. The next week the 21st we walked over to the rehab center next to the hospital and sang to some elderly folks and it was wonderful to see their happy smiling faces as we sang to them about how Jesus was born to save them. And then tonight we sang during the christmas eve service and these kids once again blew me away with how wonderful they are. I feel truly blessed!

singing carols in the lobby
(more pictures to come later!!!)
2 comments:
That's so awesome, Erica! I'm so glad you are enjoying your ministry so much and I'm sure that the kids love you just as much too. :)
-R
Hi FRIEND!
I was SOOO happy to get your Christmas card, and even more happy to see that you have a blog! Are you on facebook??? I hope this will help us keep in touch. Looks like you are living a very blessed life, and I am so happy for you. It was fun to glance at Rachel's blog too and see that she has a baby now. So fun!
We'll talk more!
Post a Comment