Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving Kevin had to work so I went to spend some time at my parents and then went to visit Kevin at his fire station. That was the best time I have ever had at a fire station on Thanksgiving. They really do a lot for families there, they had a bounce house for the kids and then they piled all the kids into the fire engine and drove it around in the backyard with lights and sirens. They set a room in the training tower on fire and let the kids take turns holding the hose to put it out.
I decided to bring Dodger to help him be more social and also cause I felt bad leaving him all alone on Thanksgiving Day. He did pretty well, he allowed people to pet him and hold him (even though he was shaking the whole time, he's a scaredy!).
To end my day I got to go see Twighlight with a couple of my sisters (and Greg) that night which is great cause I love Twighlight. It was a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!




No comments: