Monday, November 2, 2009

We're having a...

I had my 19/20 week check up at the doctor's today. We had been looking forward to today for two months now. This was going to be the day that we find out we are having a boy for sure and then we could start registering for stuff. The reason we thought we were having a boy is because two months ago our doctor guessed that it was a boy when he looked at the ultra sound but informed us that we had to wait two months before we could know for sure.
So we go to the doctors office for our appointment and wait patiently in the waiting room. I have the usual things done: weight, blood pressure, etc and then the our doctor comes in. He starts the ultra sound and we see our baby's face, ear, and belly. Something that is very funny is that the baby's leg is all the way up in front of it's face and Kevin makes a comment about our baby being very flexible. Then the moment comes and the doctor is looking and looking and he says, "It's a.... GIRL".
What!!!!! A girl!!!! I asked the doctor if he was kidding cause I thought for sure our baby was a boy, but he said he was 97% sure it was a girl. We were shocked to say the least. I think Kevin is still shocked, but God knows what He is doing and we are really excited to be having a girl, Felicity Anne Rossi.
I'm excited to register and prepare Feliciy's room, but I'm mostly excited to meet her. March feels almost out of reach but I know it will be here in no time. PRAISE THE LORD FOR OUR DAUGHTER!!!




1 comment:

Kevin and Rachel said...

Precious!!! I love the name, btw. :)

~R