Saturday, November 28, 2009

Silly and Goofy

The day after Kevin's birthday we decided to go register for baby stuff. Margaret was so nice to say she would go with us cause I knew there would be lots of stuff that I had no idea about and since she's been through this before I needed her expertise!
While in Babies R Us, Margaret and I were so focused on registering that Kevin decided to entertain my niece, Evie. They started playing a game called "Silly and Goofy" where Evie is Silly and of course Kevin is Goofy. It's really cute to see Kevin when he plays make believe with Evie cause it's a nice glimpse into how it will be when our own daughter is here. Kevin is going to be an amazing dad!!!

1 comment:

Kevin and Rachel said...

You'll fall in love with him all over again as the father of your children. It's so special to see that tender and protective side of them - which I'm sure will be even more magnified by having a baby girl!! Felicity is going to have her daddy wrapped around her pinkie as soon as she comes out. You just watch! haha.

R