Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kevin's Birthday

Of course we went to Disneyland for Kevin's birthday cause it's the year of people getting in free on their birthdays. We already had passes so Disneyland offers a gift card with the amount of a park ticket for those who can already get in free. Kevin chose to spend his gift card on a really nice jacket that says Grumpy on it. He seemed really happy with his choice!
Wyndi and Rob went with us and this was the first time in a long time that they have gotten to go to Disneyland without kids. Because of Wyndi's back and me being pregnant we sat out a couple times while the guys road the fast rides. Rob also brought a wheel chair for Wyndi and we all took turns sitting in it.
Kevin chose ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney for dinner and I had one of the best salads ever! It was a great day!












2 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...

Why were you in a wheel chair?? And why do the guys look so serious?? Anyway, looks like fun! :)

R

Kevin and Erica said...

I took a turn in the wheel chair cause Wyndi didn't want to ride in it and my hips and back were hurting at the time. It's tiring walking around Disneyland being pregnant :)
The guys look serious cause the pictures I took were in line for kid rides, but the picture I got of them on Big Thunder Railroad they both have big smiles on their faces :)