Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just the two of us!

Since we got our passes in December, Kevin and I haven't gone to Disneyland just the two of us. So we finally got an opportunity on the last day before our passes were blacked out for spring break.
We had a great and relaxing time. We did a few new things that we had never done before: we road the Mark Twain ferry boat, stood in line for 30 minutes to get a picture with tinker bell, and hung out a little in Toon Town!
Of course as always we hit a couple of Kevin and my favorite rides: Pirates, Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain.
We ended our fun day having dinner at Naples restaurante and pizzaria in Downtown Disney and let me tell you, it was delicious!

2 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...

How fun! I'm jealous... need a fun date day with my hubbie like that...

BTW, you look really good, Erica!! :)


Luv,
R

Tami said...

FUN! I am jealous that you get to go to D-Land so often...well often to me, because I never get to go. Glad you had fun!