For my niece Mariah's birthday, her mom took her to Disneyland and got a free 2nd day pass for California Adventure. But unfortunately my sister Wyndi threw out her back and was unable to take Mariah back for her second day. So Kevin, Margaret and I decided that since we have passes we would help out Wyndi and take Mariah after church one day to Cal Adv.
We had so much fun!!! I think taking kids to a theme park should always be like that, with a ratio of 3 adults to 1 kid. Mariah totaly got spoiled, all the rides were her choice. Kevin and I hadn't bought her a b-day gift yet so we let her pick out something and she chose this cute penguine "squeekers" from Toy Story. Margaret got her a balloon animal (dog) at the restaurant we eat at for dinner.
Mariah loves rollercoasters and I was so impressed that she went on California Screaming, an upside down coaster, and Tower of Terror, which freefalls. As you will see in the pictures I do not like freefalling, but she enjoyed it and had a huge smile on her face.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun - I bet Mariah will remember that day for a long time. :)
R
Post a Comment