A bonus was that there were a few of my other friends there that I also hadn't seen for a long time. It's amazing how busy life gets and how quickly time passes. I'm glad Kevin and I were able to make it, cause we wouldn't have wanted to miss it for anything!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Baby Dedication
We had the privilege of being invited to my good friend Tiaja's baby's dedication at their church. I have been so busy that I hadn't seen baby Shayleigh for a while so it was really good to see Tiaja, Chris and baby Shayleigh. She looked so cute with her beautiful dress and her big white bow on her head. I felt honored to get to be there and show my support for a family that I adore.
A bonus was that there were a few of my other friends there that I also hadn't seen for a long time. It's amazing how busy life gets and how quickly time passes. I'm glad Kevin and I were able to make it, cause we wouldn't have wanted to miss it for anything!




A bonus was that there were a few of my other friends there that I also hadn't seen for a long time. It's amazing how busy life gets and how quickly time passes. I'm glad Kevin and I were able to make it, cause we wouldn't have wanted to miss it for anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment