So I've done a really bad job at keeping up with my blogging the last couple months. Let me catch you all up on what's going on with Kevin and me.
Since I last blogged my Korean students went back to Korea :( I got a part time job and slowed down with school. My sister Amy, her husband Ty and their four boys moved back to Simi after living in Stockton for 14yrs. They moved in with my parents, so my parents don't have empty nest syndrome anymore. I am the new kid's choir director at church and that's going pretty well considering I'm learning as I go. And I think the best news is that Kevin and I got a new puppy.
This is just a quick update and I plan on blogging each individual new thing in our lives along with pictures. Oh I almost forgot that along with everything else two of my closest friends had babies, which is so exciting!!! God is good in all new circumstances!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment