God is good and so is life. Our daughter, Felicity is growing and learning so much everyday. We are really involved with Church and love all the great people God has put in our lives! Kevin is at an awesome station, and is learning so much. I get to stay home with our little girl and I love the time I spend with her. God has truly blessed us!
Kevin and I were invited to Timmy's surprise 40th birthday party. Timmy was Kevin's best man and like a big brother to him while growing up. The party was at a nice hotel in Simi and it was an 80's theme. Because Tiaja's shower and this party were on the same day, I really didn't get a chance to come up with good outfits for me and Kevin, but we did the best we could. Everyone looked great but I think my friend Tammie should have gotten best dressed cause she came as Madonna and she looked amazing. It was really good to see some people that I haven't seen for a while. There was fun dancing to 80's music, every table had a great 80's centerpiece, and the best of all was a slide show of Timmy's 40 years of life. We had a fabulous time!!!
1 comment:
Nice mullet, Kevin! You should sport that look more often... LOL :D
Rachel
Post a Comment