Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Strawberry Patch and girls night!

In the month of March, my family has two birthdays to celebrate: Mariah and Evie. Typically their moms, Wyndi and Margaret, plan a family party or activity together, and this year was no exception. We all went to the strawberry patch to pick delicious, plump, red strawberries! I wasn't sure if I would be up to going, considering I'm 9 months pregnant, but my sister Kristina and her two girls were in town and going and I didn't want to miss it. Luckily Kevin wasn't working so he was able to go on the tractor ride and he had my niece Alyssa pick strawberries for me, while I stayed back and sat on a bench with my brother-in-law Ty, niece Carah, and nephew Kasey. We all had a really fun time at the strawberry patch. I'm looking forward to next year's March birthdays cause Felicity will be included in that celebration!!!

































After going to the strawberry patch all of us sisters, nieces and Kasey went back to my sister Wyndi's house to have dinner and hang out! It was a lot of fun =)









1 comment:

Kevin and Rachel said...

Looks like such a fun day! I just can't believe how the girls are all growing so fast!

R