Kevin has torn out the old closet, painted the closet and built a very sturdy closet organizer. He has also shampooed all the carpets and put the crib together. I thank God every day for the wonderful husband that He blessed me with, especially cause most of the time I don't think I deserve him!
The transformation from guest room/office to baby's nursery has been interesting! Along with all the projects Kevin has been doing, we just purchased a rocker/recliner chair which is gonna be perfect for nursing. We moved our desk into one of the closets in our bedroom to make more room for baby stuff as well as Kevin is gonna start working on storage in our garage for our extra full size bed that we're not gonna need for a little while. Things are definitely starting to change around here and I'm looking forward to the completion of the room and the arrival of our daughter Felicity!
No comments:
Post a Comment