Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Shower #1

Wow! What a fun time we had at my friends/family shower. My sister Regina and friend Tiaja did a fabulous job putting together a very memorable shower! Also our friend Missy was so nice to offer her beautiful home for us to use. There was good food, cute decorations, fun games and it was really great to hang out with everyone who came to the shower, especially those whom I don't get to see as often as I would like!
It's strange for me to be the one receiving a baby shower. I've thrown many showers in my day or helped others with throwing theirs but this one I was the one sitting there opening gifts and thanking everyone for their generosity and kindness :) It was surreal!!! Kevin and I really appreciate and feel truly blessed for all the love and support everyone has shown us through the process of preparing for our first child!

Morgan and Marissa (I was Morgan's 2yr old teacher):

one of the hostess, my sister Regina:

Kimberly peaking out from behind the couch and holding Kasey:

Katie G. the winner of the bubble gum baby game:





me opening gifts:

























me with Kevin's aunt Kathy and cousins Melissa and Amy:

the other hostess, my good friend Tiaja:

cute decor and yummy cake:





No comments: