Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun times and accomplished goals!!!

We had a very busy month of December! It started with us going to one of my favorite restaurants, Saddle Ranch Chop House at Universal City Walk, for Kevin's work Christmas party. At first I wasn't going to be able to go with Kevin but my choir teacher was very nice and let me skip one of my concerts so I could go. We had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting all the men Kevin works with. I believe that out of all the stations Kevin has been at he fits in with this group of guys and their families the most. What a blessing this station has been to us and we thank God for the opportunity Kevin has to work there!



Kevin and all the fireman
me and all the fireman's wives


The next day was my last concert with Moorpark College and we performed Haydn's "Creation" with the orchestra. This semester my sister Amy and my brother James were both in the choir as well. And my parents along with my sister Wyndi came to watch the concert. Kevin and Amy's family all came to the concert too but for some reason I don't have any pictures with them.

the whole orchestra and choir
Kaylee and me
Katie and me
Vail(my choir teacher) and me
me, Ken and Katie (all three of us had the same voice teacher this sememster)

Amy, Dad, Mom, James and me
Amy, Wyndi, James and me


Something wonderful that happened in December was I finally finished at Moorpark college with an associates in music. I really wanted to finish before we had Felicity and after a long and very hard semester, it felt so good to be done with school! Praise the Lord that He blessed me with a husband who supported me when I was trying to accomplish my goals. I would have quit a long time ago if it wasn't for my wonderful husband who I love so very much!

No comments: