Recently, Kevin has been playing hide and seek with Dodger. It is one of the most entertaining things ever. Kevin gets Dodger really hyper by running around the house with him, then I distract Dodger while Kevin hides. When Dodger realizes Kevin isn't there he goes looking for him and of course finds Kevin right away. I took a couple videos of Kevin and Dodger playing and I think they are pretty funny.
A few things... the weird noise is coming from Dodger. It isn't exactly a bark but it's the noise he makes when he gets really excited running around. Also, I never realized how loud I breath until I'm that close to the camera, so I apologize for that ;)
I hope you enjoy the videos!!!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny!! hahaha, now I see what you two do in your down time... :)
~R
Post a Comment