God is good and so is life. Our daughter, Felicity is growing and learning so much everyday. We are really involved with Church and love all the great people God has put in our lives! Kevin is at an awesome station, and is learning so much. I get to stay home with our little girl and I love the time I spend with her. God has truly blessed us!
My last day at Little Steps Preschool just happened to be the last staff meeting of the school year as well as the day after one of the teacher's, Christi's, birthday! So I decided, along with a couple other teachers, that we should surprise Christi with a luau. You know, go out with a bang!!! We had virgin margaritas, everyone brought yummy food for the potluck and we had awesome decorations. Unfortunately, one of the teachers, Kelsey, wasn't able to be there and so she was missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment