Wednesday, August 6, 2008

answer to prayer

Thanks to all of you who have prayed for Kevin at work. He has had a tough year at a station where the guys are not kind to him. I honestly don't know how any one could be unkind to Kevin cause he's so sweet, but I guess I'm just biased :) He has learned a lot from God through this past year which was that no matter where God has you to remember to shine for Christ and be a light in this dark world. And that's exactly what he has been doing. I'm proud of him for how hard he works despite the hardship of being at work.
Just recently a friend encouraged him to put in for a transfer to his friends station. It had to be God's will cause within a week or two a guy from that other station wanted to go to Kevin's current station, so they just switched spots. How great is that? Now Kevin's at a station that is not only brand new and the best fire station I've ever seen but he also gets to work with kind people, and some are even Christians including his captain. And to make things even better some of the guys want to go to paramedic school just like Kevin and so they can all study together. So again thank you all who have prayed for Kevin. God is good!!!

No comments: